Terms and Conditions + Disclaimer
Radmad wellness pte. Ltd. (“radmad”) has designed this website to be informative, helpful and interactive. Please abide by the terms and conditions that follow. Please read them carefully, because your access to our website is provided conditionally upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use set forth below (the “terms and conditions”), and when you use our website, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions.
Radmad may discontinue or make changes in the information, products or services any time without prior notice to users. Radmad has the right, in its sole discretion, to add to, remove, modify or otherwise change any part of the terms and conditions, in whole or in part, at any time. Changes will be effective once the revised information is posted on our website. Please check the terms and conditions frequently for updates, by checking the date of “last update” at the top of this document. Your continued use of our website after any such changes are posted will constitute acceptance of those changes. These terms and conditions apply exclusively to your use of our website and do not alter the terms or conditions of any other agreement you may have with radmad.
- Radmad either owns the intellectual property rights in the underlying html, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on our website or has obtained the permission of the owner of the intellectual property to use the content on our website. Our website, including without limitation all content on our website, is protected by copyright laws and treaty provisions. Any unauthorized copying, redistribution, reproduction or modification of the content on our website by any person may be a violation of trademark and/or copyright laws and could subject such person to legal action. You agree to comply with all copyright laws worldwide in your use of our website and to prevent any unauthorized copying of the content on our website. Any software, as well as any files, images generated by such software, code and data accompanying such software (the “software”), used or accessible through our website is the copyrighted work of radmad or its licensors. Except as permitted by law, you may not use the software for any other purpose or attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the website.
- For greater certainty, radmad’s services, methods and processes may be covered by one or more patents or other statutory intellectual property rights and are subject to trade secret and other proprietary rights. Radmad reserves all such rights.
- Certain names, graphics, logos, icons, designs, words, titles and phrases on our website constitute trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services of radmad or its affiliates. Any use of any of same, in whole or in part, without prior written authorization of radmad is strictly prohibited.
- Other trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services mentioned on our website may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The display of these trademarks, trade names, trade dress and associated products and services on our website does not convey or create any license or other rights in these trademarks or trade names. Any unauthorized use of them is strictly prohibited.
- Radmad considers all of its intellectual properties to be very important assets and will protect them from unauthorized use by others. Except as expressly provided herein, radmad does not grant any express or implied right or license to you to use any intellectual property, including without limitation any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret, or confidential information of radmad or of any other contributor of content to our website.
You agree not to re-use material from our website. In particular, you agree not to copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit anything unless you get our written consent first.
Radmad grants to you non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use the underlying html, text, audio clips, video clips and other content that is made available to you on our website, for non-commercial (personal or educational) purposes only, provided that:
- You do not modify or misrepresent any such content; and
- You include with and display on each copy of such content the associated copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices.
Content authorized for release to media can also be displayed, printed, downloaded and used in keeping with the normal practices governing the release of authorized material by other means.
No other use is permitted. Without limiting the foregoing, you may not, nor may you allow others to, directly or indirectly:
- Remove, from any copy of the content on our website, the copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the content on our website; sell, modify or attempt to modify the content of our website in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, or distribute or otherwise use any content on our website for any public, commercial, or non-educational or non-personal purpose, including without limitation use of the content on any other web site; or transfer any of the content on our website to any other person without the prior written consent of radmad;
- Print or copy any of the html or other computer software that is accessible at our website;
- Use our website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, impair, interfere with the security of, negatively affect the functioning of, or otherwise abuse, our website or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, networks, affiliated or linked website, connected to or accessible through our website (including without limitation uploading, posting or otherwise transmitting on our website computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or other files or computer programs which are potentially harmful, disruptive or destructive or that may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our website’ infrastructure; or using any robot, spider or other automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from our website or the content on our website in whole or in part);
- Use or attempt to use another’s account, password, or other information in connection with our website without prior written authorization from radmad create or use a false identity on our website, or impersonate any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; or attempt to obtain unauthorized access to our website; or send to our website or radmad any incomplete, false or inaccurate information; or
- Disrupt or interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of our website or affiliated or linked website, or any services thereof; or delete or revise any of the content posted on our website.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of content on our website, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of activities or content on our website or in respect of the content on our website. Radmas will investigate occurrences that may involve violations of such laws, and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. Radmad reserves the right at all times to disclose any information regarding your usage of content on our website as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
Disclaimers of warranties
Radmad does not make any, and expressly disclaims all, representations, warranties, covenants, and conditions, express or implied, by operation of law or otherwise, including without limitation any implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, or fitness for any particular purpose, or non-infringement, or any implied representations or warranties arising out of course of performance, course of dealing or usage of trade, regarding our website. For greater certainty, radmad does not represent or warrant (1) that our website will continue to operate, operate without interruptions or be error-free; (2) the quality, accuracy, completeness or suitability of any claims, statements or information on our website; (3) that defects in our website will be corrected; (4) that our website is free of viruses or other harmful components. Our website is provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. Our website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors.
Links and disclaimers of linked website
We sometimes provide access to other websites from our website. Radmad provides these other links only as a convenience. If you decide to visit any linked site other than our website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses and other destructive elements. Check the uniform resource locator (url) address provided in your browser to see if you are still in a radmad operated site or you have moved to another site.
While radmad tries to ensure that our website only links to websites that share our high standards of decency, fairness, and integrity, radmad is not responsible for the contents of any such linked pages or any other pages not under its control and/or part of our website. Radmad makes no representation or warranty regarding, and does not endorse, any linked website, the information appearing thereon or any of the products or services described, other than with respect to our website.
Links do not necessarily imply that radmad sponsors, endorses, is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol displayed in or accessible through the links, or that any linked site is authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyright symbol of radmad. You agree that you shall not point or link from a site directly to content within our website without the express prior written permission of radmad. Radmad reserves the right to disable links from third party websites to our website.
Radmad will not accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions or materials other than those it has specifically requested. Accordingly, we ask that you do not send us any such materials. If, despite this request, you do submit material to us:
- You acknowledge that you are responsible for any submission you make and that you have full responsibility for the message, including its legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright.
Limitation of liability
You agree that in no event will radmad, its advertising and promotional agencies, and all of their respective affiliates, and all of the directors, officers, members, owners, partners, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, “representatives”), have any responsibility or liability in connection with our website for any loss or damages whatsoever, whether based on contract, negligence or other legal basis, including without limitation direct, indirect, special, punitive, economic, incidental, exemplary or consequential damages or other damages (including without limitation damages for harm to business, loss of information or programs or data, loss of profit, loss of savings, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill), arising from or in connection with the use of or access to, or any inconvenience, delay or loss of use of or access to, our website, the content of our website or any linked website, or the failure of our website or such linked websites.
Changes to website
Radmad may, at any time without notice or liability, and for any reason whatsoever, terminate, change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of our website, including (i) changing the availability of, restricting access to, or imposing limits on any or all features or services on, or links to, its website (ii) adding, removing or changing any fees or charges for use of our website or any other site-related services (the “services”) or any features thereof; (iii) removing, adding, modifying or otherwise changing any content on our website. Radmad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in any portion of our website at any time without notice, but confirms that it has no duty to do so.
If you have paid for an individual course or a Radmad subscription, you can cancel your subscription renewal within 3 days during the trial period. You can’t get a refund if you’ve already paid for a monthly or yearly subscription.
If you have subscribed to a course, your subscription fees are non-refundable, but you can cancel your subscription to stop future payments.
You can cancel your subscription in your personal account.
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of Singapore.